Two Pets Dead After House Fire in Scranton

SCRANTON, Pa. -- Two family pets perished after a fire at a home in Scranton.

The fire broke out around 7:30 p.m. at the home along Hampton Street in the city.

According to a fire marshal, the fire was accidental and started in the kitchen.

Two people were home at the time but were able to get out safely.

Fire officials say a cat and a dog died as a result of the fire in Scranton.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.