Flames Damage Home in Carbon County

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

BANKS TOWNSHIP, Pa. — Two families need to find a place to stay after flames damaged an apartment building in Carbon County.

According to officials, a propane heater sparked the flames in the basement of the double block home on Berwick Street in Banks Township around 6:30 p.m. Monday.

No one was hurt.

The fire was ruled accidental.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.