Grill Fire in Scranton Sends Two to Hospital

SCRANTON, Pa. -- Two people were taken to the hospital after a grill fire in Scranton.

Emergency crews were called to the home on Crown Avenue around 4 p.m. Sunday for reports of a grill fire and explosion.

A man in his 50s was taken to the hospital with burns. A woman in her 40s was taken to the hospital as a precaution, police said.

Officials did not say how severe the injuries are.

Police say they were able to get two cats out of the house.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.