Fire at Senior Apartment Complex

SALEM TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Flames forced people out of a senior apartment complex in Wayne County Saturday afternoon.

Authorities say a microwave caught fire at Hamlin Heights Senior Housing Development hear Hamlin around 4 p.m.

No one was hurt.

Seniors were allowed back into the complex after the smoke cleared.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.