Fire Destroys Apartment in Stroudsburg

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

STROUDSBURG, Pa. -- A fire along Main Street in Stroudsburg left an apartment destroyed.

Officials say the flames sparked in a third-floor apartment at 572 Main Street just before 7:30 p.m. on Thursday.

Everyone got out of the building safely but crews say the apartment was destroyed.

No word on the condition of the second-floor apartment or the vacant first floor, which used to be home to Gail's Eatery, in Monroe County.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.