You might just call it a one-stop candy drop in Luzerne County! An event hitting Kingston is about to scare up some fun later this week.
It all ties into a free "Trunk or Treat" event organized by Kingston Police with help from the law offices of Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn.
Newswatch 16's Ryan Leckey spotlighted the free program on Wednesday.
The goal of the event is to provide kids a safe way to go trick or treating.
The free program takes place this Saturday in a closed off parking lot at the law offices of Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn along 600 Third Avenue in Kingston.
Dozens of businesses will be decking out cars and dishing out free candy.
- WHAT: Trunk or Treat Event
- COST: FREE
- WHEN: Saturday, October 28, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- WHERE: 600 Third Avenue, Kingston (Parking Lot outside Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn)
- WHY: To provide a safe trick or treating event for kids.
- For more information on the event, head here.
Check out this live video from Ryan Leckey's Facebook page about the trunk or treat event in Kingston.