Faulty Power Strip Blamed for Carbondale Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CARBONDALE -- A faulty power strip is getting the blame for a fire a home in Lackawanna County.

Crews were called to a home on Dundaff Street just after 8 p.m. on Sunday.

Officials said the flames started in a second-floor bedroom. No one was hurt.

The Red Cross is helping the family who lived there after Sunday's fire in Lackawanna County.

4 comments

Comments are closed.