Garage Lost in Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DENNISON TOWNSHIP — A homeowner used a hose to wet down his home and keep a fire in his garage from spreading in Luzerne County.

The garage behind his house along Route 437 near White Haven caught fire around 10 a.m. Monday.

The heat cracked some windows in the home but otherwise it wasn’t damaged.

Investigators believe the garage fire was an accident.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.