Fire Forces 12 Into the Cold

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HAZLETON -- Early morning flames hit a home in Luzerne County.

Authorities said the fire started in the attic of a double block home on E. Broad Street in Hazleton around 3:00 a.m. Wednesday.

The American Red Cross said 12 people are displaced, and the agency is helping six victims, while family and friends are helping the other six.

The fire inspector is looking for what sparked the fire in the attic.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.