Electric Fire Spreads, Displaces Five

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HAZLE TOWNSHIP -- Five people were displaced by a fire in Hazle Township.

Firefighters said that electrical issues sparked the fire at a double block home on Route 940 near Hazleton just after 2:00 a.m. Wednesday.

The people that lived there are staying with friends.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.