Thank you for sharing your comments and time with us.
The following guidelines are designed to help provide a great Talkback 16 Online experience for you and all commenters.
The Talkback 16 Online community is moderated by its users and is not actively moderated by WNEP. All comments are automatically filtered for obscenity, spam, etc. Comments containing external links may be treated as spam and not posted. If inappropriate comments (obscene, spam, etc.) happen to clear the obscenity/spam filters, commenters may click on “flag as inappropriate”. Flagging a post as inappropriate should not be used if you simply disagree with a comment (use the thumbs up/thumbs down to show agreement/disagreement with a comment).
WNEP reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to these guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusive, harassing, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Spamming in nature
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
It is also important to note that comments posted to Talkback 16 Online do not necessarily reflect the opinions of WNEP, nor do we confirm their accuracy.
Additionally, please be advised that everything you post on the WNEP.com will be viewed by the general public, and may be broadcasted on WNEP.