DICKSON CITY, Pa. -- A fire damaged an apartment house in Lackawanna County.
Several crews battled flames at a building on Bowman Street in Dickson City just before 4 a.m. on Wednesday.
The flames broke out in the basement.
According to officials, the house was broken into four apartments. There were people living in all four apartments.
Everyone got out safely, but two were people were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
A fire marshal said it was started by a space heater plugged into an extension cord.