UNION TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- A mobile home caught fire late Tuesday morning in Schuylkill County.
Officials say the flames sparked sometime around 11 a.m. at the place in Melanie Manor near Ringtown.
Several people live there, but they were not home at the time.
A few pets were rescued and all are OK.
There is no word what started the fire.
Ringtown Valley Fire & Rescue Co. posted on its Facebook page that the home belongs to a member of the fire company. The post says if anyone would like to make a donation, it can be dropped off at the firehouse or sent to:
PO Box 243
Ringtown Pa 17967