Flames Destroy Home in Northumberland County

KULPMONT, Pa. -- Investigators are searching for a cause after flames leveled a home in Northumberland County.

Fire crews were called to the place along Pine Street in Kulpmont around 2:30 Sunday morning.

Crews from several communities battled the giant flames.

Everyone inside made it out safely.

There's still no word on what sparked the fire in Northumberland County.

1 Comment

  • Giggity-MF-goo

    A Faulty Oxygen machine is rumored. Glad all are good, the mans job has stepped up and taken care of them with housing too. That too should be news, Great people involved in this tragedy. Strong family, amazing responders, fantastic friends and co workers!

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.