Two Pets Rescued from West Pittston Fire

WEST PITTSTON, Pa. -- Two pets were rescued from a home in West Pittston after flames sparked in a garage.

The fire broke out just after 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon at the home along Delaware Avenue.

Fire officials tell Newswatch 16 the fire was accidental and started when a lawnmower caught fire in the garage.

Two nearby houses were also slightly damaged after the fire in Luzerne County.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.