Supporters Energized After President Trump’s Rally

MUNCY TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Of the thousands who attended President Donald Trump’s rally in Lycoming County on Monday, hundreds parked at the Lycoming Mall and took buses to the airport, but not everyone got in.

President Trump visited Montoursville to show support for Republican congressional candidate Fred Keller, who is running to represent Pennsylvania’s 12th District.

“I thought that it was such a great experience to get to go to. Obviously, I’m a Trump supporter. Whether I wasn't a Trump supporter, it's just cool to have a president come to a little town like Montoursville,” said Trista Myers of Jersey Shore.

So many people came to the rally that some supporters we spoke to couldn't even make it into the rally.

“We had tickets and couldn't get in. They stopped at 10,000 and there was at least 20,000 people there,” said Karen Collins of Watsontown.

One vendor we spoke to says he sold about $4,500 worth of merchandise because of this rally, and one voter we spoke to says he wanted something to remember the night.

“I came here and didn't have any Trump merch, so I went and spent $40-some and just, I love it,” said Noah Printzenhoff of Watstontown.

Whether supporters bought a memento or not, people we spoke to say this was a night to remember.

“You don't have to worry about what you say, what you think. Everybody is there and they are just supporting the same cause that you're supporting, which is our president. It's wonderful,” Myers added.

Primary Election Day in Pennsylvania is Tuesday. The polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.

27 comments

  • Leslie La Rue

    Glad to see those trumpanzees spending money on foreign made goods….the depth of mental migitry is astounding…..

    • Bob Stevens

      What’s it like having such a debilitating mental illness? Is it the hate of America that causes it?

      • darkhorse6669

        a mental illness for mentioning the truth? yikes. 15% of all of the products in the trump store are made in america… i guarantee those red hats and t-shirts are in the other 85%.

      • darkhorse6669

        nope, im not a very big fan of kia’s. I am a Honda guy, and going strong at 210k. i also have a toyota with 215k that still runs great and a subaru that is at 190k with tons of life left. Most american cars dont even see 150k and cost way more money to buy and work on.

      • fortisveritas

        Honda has built over 26M cars in the USA since 1982. Toyota-32M since 1986. Subaru is late coming to the game but they build several hundred thousand in the USA every year. Oops. And the ‘American’ cars you loath? Built in Canada and Mexico. Oops again.

      • El Andme

        funny, looks like your republican buddies commenting on this post were name calling “troll” “mental midget” “lib loser”. amazing how you republican’s support such a vile hate-filled man. what exactly has he done for this country besides divide it more than any other politician to ever sit in the white house?

      • yabbadabbadude

        I don’t suppose you see the irony in my parroting the term “mental midget” back with the correct spelling, do you, or is it your lack of reading comprehension? No matter…when you were brainwashed by the tee-vee news they only had to set the machine for ‘small load’. The only division that’s happened in America since President Trump’s election is by those of you refusing to accept it, and your record breaking nearly three-year temper tantrum. (All of that aside, why don’t you and Leslie get together and breed a few mentally deficient crotch goblins, making the world a more stupid place for years to come? Lord knows we need it…)

      • darkhorse6669

        LOL have you ever read the comments on here before? Stop throwing stones in a glass house!

      • fortisveritas

        “what exactly has he done for this country besides divide it more than any other politician to ever sit in the white house?” <<<This person never watched the news during the Obama years…

      • fortisveritas

        Personally I think the division is a good thing. Sun Tzu said: “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.” There was a time when people could disagree on things but still get along and function. I fear those days are long gone. I want to know who the opposition is to our country and the principles it was founded on.

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.