RailRiders Announce Tasty New Food Lineup for 2019 Season
MOOSIC, Pa. — The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders have announced some tasty new concession items that are sure to be a home run with fans this season.
The RailRiders and Legends announced Tuesday that Chickie’s & Pete’s will have two locations at PNC Field. The menu will offer their famous Crabfries, as well as a new Philly Cheesesteak.
Other all-star additions this season include gluten-free and meatless options.
Love Me Tenders and Dog Craft (first and third base concourses):
- Sabrett All-Beef Hot Dogs
- The Brauhaus dog (a Sabrett dog, spicy mustard, sauerkraut and cheese sauce on a Bavarian pretzel roll)
- Mrs. T’s Pierogies
- Grub Tubs featuring tenders, fries, & Mrs. T’s Pierogies will also be available
Craft Burger (first base line):
- Fresh burgers
- Sausage & peppers
- The “Beyond Burger” (a meatless burger option)
- Chicken fries
- Mrs. T’s Pierogies
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crabfries
- Pretzel nuggets
The Smokehouse BBQ (right field):
- BBQ Helmet gives for a hefty sample of pulled pork, beef brisket, smoked sausage, and 2 smokehouse sides.
- During the summer, corn on the cob and “Elotes” (Mexican street corn) will be added to the menu.
The Batter’s Eye Bar (center field):
- Lonczynski’s potato pancakes
- Potato Pancake Helmet
Nacho Nachos (third base concourse):
- Gluten-free hard tacos
- Grub Tub Nachos
- Sausage & peppers sliders (also available in a Grub Tub).
Corner Market (near the main gate):
- Grab n’ go offerings including; wine, candy, chips, wraps, fruit snacks, Naked Juice, fruit, juices, milk, cookies, jerky, Keto snacks, novelty ice cream, cotton candy and more.
- Flaming Cheetos popcorn
Battered Up! (first base concourse):
- Funnel cake with your choice of whipped cream, strawberries or blueberries
Sugar Rush (third base side):
- Milkshakes, a larger selection of candy and expanded ice cream toppings
Specialty items available in the park at various points during the season:
- Yuengling battered fish and fries, Baja fish tacos and shrimp baskets as Lenten specials
- Sluggers (fried mini chicken legs)
- The Big Dog (a Sabrett All-Beef footlong hot dog)
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich (spicy breaded chicken sandwich)
- The “Ma, Meatloaf!” burger (a new Sunday burger offering)
- Chicken and Waffles (in both cone and slider varieties)
Scranton/Wilkes-Barre’s home opener is April 11 at 7:05 P.M., marking the debut of delectable delights. If you can’t make it out to the ballpark, you can catch the game LIVE on WNEP2.