Fire Officials: Careless Smoking Caused House Fire in Monroe County

ROSS TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Fire crews say careless smoking caused a home to go up in flames Saturday night in Monroe County.

Fire officials say the flames broke out just after 8 p.m. at the home along Maple Terrace near Saylorsburg.

According to officials, the homeowner made it out safely but the home is considered a total loss.

Two cars were also damaged by the fire in Monroe County.

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.