Fire Damages Garage in Scranton

SCRANTON, Pa. -- Firefighters battled flames at a garage in Scranton.

The fire sparked on Loop Avenue just after 10 p.m. on Sunday.

The garage is used mainly for storage by the family that owns it.

They are able to stay in their home.

The fire inspector hasn't said how that fire in Scranton got started.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.