Dogs Escape Flames in Schuylkill County Home

CASS TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Fire destroyed a home in Schuylkill County Monday morning.

It happened around 9 a.m. on Tunnel Road in Cass Township, near Pottsville.

No one was home at the time. Two dogs inside were able to get out.

Fire officials tell us, according to the owner, the propane line connected to the heater used to heat the house burst, which caused the fire. Officials believe propane also most likely led to fire spreading quickly.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.