Man Taken to Hospital After Fire in Columbia County

SCOTT TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- One person was taken to the hospital after a fire in Columbia County.

Firefighters were called to the home along Central Avenue in Scott Township around 7 p.m. Monday.

The fire chief said a woman was cooking when the stove and wall caught fire.

A man was able to put out the flames but was taken to the hospital for breathing in smoke.

The American Red Cross is helping out after the fire in Columbia County.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.