House Fire Caused by Owner Trying to Thaw Frozen Pipes

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HERRICK TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- A man trying to thaw frozen pipes caused a fire at his home in Susquehanna County.

A fire marshal determined the cause after being called to investigate the fire near Uniondale.

Flames broke out around 1 p.m. on Thursday at the home along Route 374 and Lowe Lake Road.

No one was hurt in the fire in Susquehanna County.


Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.