Jake's heading to the kitchen to cook you up his venison Italian meatloaf.
JAKE’S ITALIAN MEATLOAF:
- 2 pounds ground venison.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs (add slowly).
- 1 cup grated Italian cheese.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion.
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- Filling can be whatever Italian meats and cheese you like. This recipe calls for Pepperoni, Salami, Ham and Provolone Cheese.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients. Put on oiled cooking pan and form into a loaf. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting