Flames Damage Home in Northumberland County

LEWIS TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Fire forced a family from their home in Northumberland County.

According to fire officials, an overheated chimney flue is to blame for the fire at the home on Old State Road in Lewis Township near Turbotville.

Five people, including three children, were in the home at the time. They all made it out safely.

No one was hurt in the fire.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.