Carbon Monoxide Leak at Animal Hospital in Dunmore

DUNMORE, Pa. -- One person was taken to the hospital because of a carbon monoxide leak in Lackawanna County.

The leak was discovered Tuesday morning at Dunmore Animal Hospital on East Drinker Street.

The fire chief says a crew working on a heating element on the roof found the leak.

One person was taken to the hospital. 13 others were checked out for possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

No animals were affected.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.