Woman Sent to Hospital After Kitchen Fire in Kingston

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

KINGSTON -- A fire in Luzerne County sent one person to the hospital.

Flames started in a double block home on Pringle Street in Kingston around 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

Investigators say it started in the kitchen.

One woman was rushed to the hospital with burns. Another made it out safely.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.