Electrical Problem Blamed for West Hazleton Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WEST HAZLETON -- An electrical problem is being blamed for a fire in Luzerne County.

Four people were inside the home on West Broad Street in West Hazleton when the flames broke out around 8 a.m. Saturday.

They were able to get out safely.

Firefighters tell Newswatch 16 that the flames were confined to the first two floors.

There is significant damage, and the people who live there will have to find somewhere else to stay. They're being helped by the American Red Cross.

2 comments

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.