Fire Damages Home at Big Bass Lake

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CLIFTON TOWNSHIP -- Fire sparked at a vacation home in Lackawanna County.

Crews were called to the house in the Big Bass Lake community near Gouldsboro just after 8 p.m. Monday.

A neighbor saw the fire and called 911.

Firefighters tell us the owners live in New Jersey and just left in the morning.

No one was hurt.

On Tuesday, a state police fire marshal said the fire was accidental, likely started by an electrical problem.