Check River, Stream Levels Near You

Man Flown to Hospital After Grease Fire in Freeland

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

FREELAND -- A man had to be flown to the hospital after he was burned in Luzerne County.

Officials say a grease fire broke out around 4 p.m. Sunday at a home on Centre Street in Freeland.

Everyone made it out of the home, including the family dog.

The Red Cross is helping four people who can't stay there.