Neighbor Helps Save Family From Burning Home in Dunmore

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DUNMORE -- A neighbor got a family out of their burning home in Lackawanna County.

Investigators are looking into how the place on Somers Street in Dunmore caught fire late Sunday night.

That neighbor spotted flames coming from the home and helped get the two adults and two children out safely.

The chief thinks the flames started in the basement of that home in Lackawanna County.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.