Luzerne County Man Gets Out of Shower, Finds Home in Flames

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SALEM TOWNSHIP -- A fire damaged a home in Luzerne County.

The place on Mingle Inn Road near Berwick burned just before 4 a.m. on Friday.

The chief says a man who lives there noticed the bathroom was filling with smoke when he got out of the shower.

Authorities think those flames sparked in the basement.

Everyone got out safely.

Investigators are expected later to look into how that fire got its start here in Luzerne County.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.