TAMAQUA -- Flames poured from a fire Thursday morning in Schuylkill County.
The fire broke out around 3:30 a.m. on Thursday morning in the 100 block of Center Street in Tamaqua.
Authorities said five people were displaced from the double-block home.
Investigators believe the fire was started by careless smoking.
Bob Greenall was given permission to sort through what's left in his old home after the fire started next door. Greenall hasn't lived there for years, but there are plenty of memories inside including an estimated $20,000 worth of model airplane kits.
His antique guns were salvaged along with a couple other mementos, but that's about it.
"That's soaked so it'll warp and it's all junk," he said.
Lisa Schaeffer's mother lived in one of the four homes that were badly damaged. Her sister moved in after her mother passed away.
"It's my childhood home and it's just horrible to see," she said.