Fire Sparked in Wilkes-Barre Home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WILKES-BARRE -- Officials are looking into what sparked a fire late Saturday night in Wilkes-Barre.

The assistant fire chief tells us both sides of a double block home on Carey Avenue were empty when flames broke out shortly after 10:30 p.m.

No one was hurt, but nearby homes were evacuated as a precaution.

Officials have not said whether the fire is suspicious.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.