Fire Forces People Into the Cold

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

FELL TOWNSHIP — Two people woke up to flames and the freezing cold on Tuesday morning.

Fire started at a home on Cameron Street in Simpson around 2:00 a.m., forcing two people out.

Authorities said the fire victims are okay and  are staying with friends.

Firefighters said the fire appears to have started in the chimney.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.