UPDATE: Travel Center Suffers From Smoke Damage Caused by Electrical Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DUPONT — A small electrical fire hit a travel center in Luzerne County.

Fire crews said the Petro Travel Center in Dupont suffered some smoke damage and the fire is believed to have started in the walls.

An official with Petro said the travel center is open after the fire in Luzerne County.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.