Restaurant Damaged by Late Night Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

BLAKELY -- A restaurant was damaged by fire in Lackawanna County.

It was a smokey scene as firefighters doused the flames inside Lil turtle's restaurant on Main Street in Blakely.

Officials said the business was not open when the fire broke out late Saturday night.

It is unclear what sparked the flames or how much damage was done at the restaurant in Lackawanna County.