Fire Leaves 12 Out in the Cold

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

STROUDSBURG -- Fire damaged a double block home in Monroe County Thursday night.

The fire started around 7 p.m. along South Eighth Street in Stroudsburg.

The fire chief told Newswatch 16 it appears the fire started accidentally on the back porch.

No one was hurt in the fire. Twelve people staying in the four apartments needed to find other places to stay for the night.


  • FIFA World hack online

    Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot
    drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.