|Date||Starting Location||Day Live||Evening Live|
|Mon. 7/22||Hazleton Area HS||Mt. Pocono||Palmerton|
|Tues. 7/23||Near Lehighton||Orwigsburg||Shamokin|
|Wed. 7/24||Near Elysburg||Riverside||Mifflinburg|
|Fri. 7/26||Wyalusing||New Milford||Lake Winola (6pm)|
|Festival Telethon (8pm)|
|July 1||Thomas Family Markets||July 2||Price Chopper|
|July 3||DGK Insurance||July 8||Hildebrandt Learning Centers|
|July 9||P&G Mehoopany Employees FCU||July 10||Blue Ribbon Farm Dairy|
|July 11||Pennsy Supply||July 12||M&T Bank|
|July 15||Boathouse Bar & Grill||July 16||Dunkin Donuts|
|July 17||McCann School of Business/ Cabot Oil||July 18||Modern Gas Sales Inc.|
|July 19||Mrs. T’s Pierogies||July 22||Wayne County Ready Mix Concrete|
|July 23||Thomas Family Markets||July 24||Delta Medix|
|July 25||Superior Plus Energy Services||July 26||Ehrlich|
Monday, July 22:
Join Joe for the morning news at the Hazleton Area High School for the kickoff of the Great Go Joe 16 bike ride for St. Joseph’s Center!
Joe will make a stop at the Pocono Mountain Volunteer Fire Company Fairgrounds in Mt. Pocono for Newswatch 16 at Noon.
Joe will end day 1 of Go Joe 16 in Palmerton. Activities include:
• Face Painting
• Dutch Overn Macaroni and Cheese courtesy Palmerton Boy Scout Troop 20
• Walking Tacos courtesy Towamensing Soccer Club
• Childrens games
• Palmerton Fire Dept. demonstrations
• Theme basket raffles courtesy Palmerton Concourse Club
• Blue Bomber spirit basket raffle courtesy SS Palmer Parkside PTO
• Dunk tank courtesy Summer Rec. Program
• Coloring contest courtesy Palmerton Community Festival
• Childrens activites courtesy Reading Escapades
• Entertainment by SoundScape DJ
Tuesday, July 23
Joe will stop in Orwigsburg for Newswatch 16 at Noon. Orwigsburg is celebrating it’s Bi-centennial and has some great activities planned including:
• Food courtesy of the Orwigsburg Lions Club
• Music by the Sterling Koch Band
• A bounce house and sno cones courtesy of Ark Rentals
• Blood pressure checks by the Seton Manor nursing staff
• Gluten-free/dairy-free food courtesy of Anita Little Paleo
Joe will make his evening stop in Shamokin, where there will great food and fun for the whole family from 2pm – 8pm:
• Bands: RATL and Red Halo
• J&D Sounds
• Lanny Lee the Balloon Man
• Cotton Candy, Pizza, Soupies, Cheese Steaks, Shaved Ice, Apple Dumplings, Strawberry Shortcakes, Ice Cream, Gyros, Deep Fried Oreos, Tacos, Cookies, Lemonade, Soda and more.
• Bounce House, 18′ Slide, Ring Toss, Dime Pitch, Ball Toss, Free Balloons for Kids by Fun Shop and more!
Wednesday, July 24
Joe will make a stop in Riverside for Newswatch 16 at Noon.
• Entertainment by Zing Productions
• More to come!
Thursday, July 25
Joe will stop in downtown Williamsport for Newswatch 16 at Noon.
Joe’s evening stop in Dushore “Sweet 16 Party” including:
• Cookout courtesy of the Dushore Fire Company
• Guitar Raffle courtesy Aaron Kelly, American Idol finalist / Endless Mountains Market
• Music by DJ Ben Smith and Soundmaker Devon Shoemaker
• $5 Haircuts by Miss Kitty and Hair
• Balloon maker Lanny Lee
• Popcorn, Snow Cones and Games
• Cakes by area bakers
• Ice cream courtesy of the Harrington Hotel
Friday, July 26
Joe will relocate to Wyalusing in the morning to begin the final leg of the 16th Annual Go Joe Bike Ride for St. Joe’s!
Joe will stop in New Milford for Newswatch 16 at Noon. Activities in New Milford Include:
• Local crafters
• Bicycle safety course
• Poster making
• Go Joe / New Milford T-Shirts
• Swim for St. Joe’s at the New Milford Pool
See Joe live on Newswatch 16 at 6 from the Scranton Canoe Club at Lake Winola featuring “Happy Hour on the Dock” and entertainment.
Joe Finished his ride at the St. Joseph’s Festival at Marywood University.