Hands-On Experience for College Students
Beginning in 2017, WNEP-TV will offer paid internship opportunities for college students during the spring, summer, and fall. The internship program will pay an hourly minimum wage.
Specific internship opportunities are subject to change by semester.
News department internships are scheduled to begin concurrently with the student’s school calendar and run for 12 weeks; there is no provision for time off for spring break or similar vacation interruptions. Scheduling is worked out to the mutual satisfaction of the student and the WNEP-TV department head.
- Internships must be taken earning a degree in a related field for college credit.
- Students must have some college level experience in the area where they wish to intern.
- Internships run for 12 consecutive weeks.
- Interns must be available a minimum of 25 hours per week, to a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- Interns must have a valid driver s license.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Freshman, sophomore and junior year students are not eligible.
- Interns must have a valid drivers’ license or state I.D. card.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
Visit the WNEP Jobs page for the lastest internship opportunities.