LIVE High School Football Scores

Pool Hall Gutted by Fire in Shamokin

SHAMOKIN -- An early morning fire in Northumberland County is under investigation.

The first alarm in Shamokin came in just before 4 a.m on Tuesday.

A pool hall, with apartments attached, along North Market Street burned.

One adult and two children had to be taken to a hospital.

Investigators believe an electrical problem sparked the flames.  The fire is not considered suspicious.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

3 comments