Woman Taken to Hospital After Kitchen Fire in Dickson City

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DICKSON CITY -- A woman suffered burns in a smoky kitchen fire in Lackawanna County.

Crews were called to Jennie Street in Dickson City around 3 p.m. Tuesday.

Fire officials tell us a woman spilled hot oil on her foot and breathed in too much smoke. She was taken to the hospital.

Firefighters prevented the fire from spreading outside the kitchen.

1 Comment

  • Bob Smith

    I hope that she is all right….. I wonder if they have fire extinguisher? Cartons of Baking Soda?
    I can’t afford to spill hot oil on my foot… I’m diabetic!

Comments are closed.