Electrical Issue Blamed for Nightclub Fire in Wilkes-Barre

WILKES-BARRE -- Investigators believe an electrical issue sparked a fire at a nightclub in Wilkes-Barre.

The Passion Lounge along Scott Street burned last week.

The fire has been ruled accidental.

No one was hurt in the fire.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

3 comments