Home Scorched by Flames in Tunkhannock

TUNKHANNOCK -- A home was scorched by flames late Sunday afternoon in Wyoming County.

This video and several photos were sent in by viewers of the home on Wyoming Avenue in Tunkhannock.

No one was hurt.

It started shortly after 6 p.m. Fire officials believe it may have been caused by a faulty air conditioner or electrical outlet.

A state police fire marshal will investigate here in Wyoming County.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s