We visit the Irem Clubhouse in Dallas where the Chef prepares his delicious Maryland Crab Cakes. These lump crab cakes are in an amazing lobster sauce. The Irem Temple club house is open to the public for dining and special events.
1/2 c mayonnaise 1 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
1 lg egg, beaten 1/2 lemon, juiced
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. hot sauce
1 lb. jumbo lump crab 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
20 butter crackers, finely crushed flour for dusting
1/4 c oil
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayo, Dijon, egg, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, hot sauce, and lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl gently fold the crab with cracker crumbs.
- Add the wet mixture and freshly chopped basil. Gently stir.
- Form into patties, dust with flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sear both sides,
- about 4—5 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite sauce.