WILKES-BARRE -- A fire chased 10 people from their home Saturday afternoon in Wilkes-Barre.
Officials tell us the flames sparked at the place on East Northampton Street in the city around 3 p.m.
Six people were home when the fire broke out, but they all made it out safely.
"Fire was in the attic. We smelled all the smoke. Somebody started yelling the house is on fire. We grabbed all the kids and ran out," said Billy Shemanski, the homeowner.
The Red Cross says it is helping those 10 people affected by the fire.
There is still no word on a cause here in Wilkes-Barre.