LEHMAN TOWNSHIP -- The Red Cross is helping two people after Tuesday night flames ripped through their home in Luzerne County.
Crews did not have far to go to fight this fire. The mobile home is on Firehouse Road just a few doors down from the Lehman Volunteer Fire Department. Authorities believe the flames got started in the kitchen after 11:00 p.m.
Firefighters said two people live in the home. Only one was there at the time and made it out safely.
A fire marshal is expected here in Luzerne County later today to figure out what started the fire.