WYOMING -- Crews from all over the Wyoming Valley were called out to battle flames in Luzerne County.
Authorities said the fire broke out on Englewood Terrace in Wyoming Wednesday morning.
Crews said the fire started in a garage and spread to the pool house around 3:00a.m. and doused the flames just after 4:00a.m.
Firefighters said they managed to keep the fire from spreading to the main home and the two people inside made it out safely.
Authorities have not said what sparked the flames in Luzerne County.