Fire Hits Carbon County Apartments

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

PALMERTON -- An apartment complex in Carbon County was hit by fire Tuesday afternoon.

Firefighters were called out around 2:30 p.m. to Harvard Avenue in Palmerton for a fire that broke out in the apartment complex.

Fire officials think that one of the tenants left something on the stove and it turned into a grease fire that spread to the rest of the kitchen and into the attic.

It's not clear how many people are affected by the fire in Carbon County.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 98,372 other followers