Burglary Suspects Caught On Camera, Video Posted On YouTube

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
wmpt burg

WILLIAMSPORT — Police in Williamsport released security camera video of a burglary at D&D Market on Oliver Street.

Before 3 a.m. Tuesday, crooks smashed the glass on the door and got into the business.

Police in Williamsport ask you to call if you have any information at (570) 327-7560.

Officers posted the security video on YouTube.

5 comments

    • Sick of trash

      These influx from Philly over last 20 to 25 years have positively destroyed Williamsport ! With shootings, robbery, drugs, assaults. Don’t care if 1% of you from Philly or big cities are actually decent, the other 99% of these types you see in this video have ruined it for the other 1% of the decent influx !

      Hope these 2 get busted, the owner of that store does not deserve to have this scum rob the business !

Comments are closed.