SHENANDOAH -- People were forced out after flames ripped through their homes in Schuylkill County.
Smoke poured from the place in the 200 block of East Lloyd Street in Shenandoah.
Firefighters believe the blaze sparked just before 5 p.m. in the kitchen of one of the homes, but they aren't sure exactly how.
Officials said the flames spread to two other houses, one of which was vacant.
The home where fire officials believe the blaze started is heavily damaged.
Authorities said no one was hurt in the fire.